"Surgical management of miscarriage (SMM)"

About: St Mary's Hospital (Manchester)

First class from start to finish. Very impressed with the cleanliness, efficiency, speed and treatment by hospital staff for this procedure. All caring, professional staff and I was treated with dignity and respect and even a sense of humour. I was feeling so anxious but staff made me feel 100% happy in their care. I would reccomend this hospital and it's lovely staff. Thank you for your support.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices / Patient Opinion website regarding your care within the Emergency Gynaecology Service and the Saint Mary’s Theatres. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you felt the care you received was professional, respectful and dignified. I can assure you that we have passed on your feedback to Mrs Angela Williams, Matron for the Theatres and Mrs Pam Kilcoyne, Lead Nurse for Gynaecology to share your views with the staff involved.

Response from St Mary's Hospital