"ENT update: Now I can't even contact PALS!"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I really didn't want to leave a review again but it looks like the hospital has just hit an all new low as I can't even get into contact with PALS for any help. Their phones are just acting as if I'm calling outside of their working hours.

This place has no right to even be called a hospital. If only I could ask the government for the money my tax pays into the NHS back!

If you want anything done, please just go private.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback via the NHS Choice/Patient Opinion website. We were extremely sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced in speaking to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) Department. We take all issues surrounding patient experience very seriously and PALS would very much like to hear from you about this.

The PALS team can be contacted on 0161 276 8686, between the hours of 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. We acknowledge that PALS can get very busy at times, however a telephone answering service is available for patients to leave messages. It is our expectation that all telephone messages receive a call back. PALS can also be contacted via e-mail at pals@cmft.nhs.uk.

We sincerely hope your communications with the PALS team in the future will be a more positive experience for you.