"Daughters Tonsillectomy"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital

My 4 year old daughter had a tonsillectomy last week. On arrival we were greeted with politeness and care. We were shown to her bed and were seen by a nurse who was attentive, friendly and very caring towards my daughter. We were then spoken to by an anaesthetist, consultant, etc about consent, medical history, the operation with what to expect and aftercare. All questions answered thoroughly and constant checking on whether there were any allergies. We felt that our daughter was in safe and professional hands. After the surgery my daughter was eating Jacket Potato within the hour, then fish and chips back home. Very satisfied that we made the right decision and thankyou to all staff for an outstanding duty of care.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. I am so pleased to hear your daughter had such a positive experience and a successful operation. It’s lovely to hear the staff were attentive, friendly and caring toward. This is the high standard of care we aim to deliver; I will make sure your kind comments are shared with the department.

Kind Regards