"I'm thankful as a patient and proud to be in the same NHS as you guys!"

About: Care UK

I had an arthroscopy in December having injured my knee some months before. As a Student Nurse I was aware of what was going to happen and what to expect but as a patient I have an irrational fear of general anaesthetic! All I can say is without doubt, the team there from the receptionist making sure people complied with using the hand rub for infection control, to the HCA who did my pre-op check, the theatre staff and the Surgeon Mr Coleridge ortho who came around for the pre op chat as did the anaesthetist made me very proud to be part of this NHS and more graetful that within half an hour post op I was up and walking without my knee locking up or giving out, to the hotel staff who were kind enough to get me a coffee and a sarnie. I'm thankful as a patient and proud to be in the same NHS as you guys! Thank you!

Response from Care UK

Thank-you for your kind comments, we are delighted to hear that your operation went well and our team looked after so fantastically. We wish you a speedy recovery and all the best in your NHS career.