"my first visit"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

My first visit was nerve wracking to say the least, however from the very first instance I was treated sensitively and with the utmost kindness from everyone who dealt with me, and after quite intensive tests I came away understanding what was thought to be wrong, however as the visit was over the Christmas holiday period I did have to return for complete test results.

Again at this meeting when breast cancer was confirmed I was again treated compassionately by everyone And time was of no object whilst my treatment plan was being discussed.

My husband and myself came away buoyed up by the positive attitude and the practical way in which my problem and care plan was being taken care of.

My surgery is arranged and from start to finish the process to get so far has taken less than a month.

Thanks to all the wonderful staff at the clinic you made a very scary process less so x

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments we strive to achieve a high standard of care for all patients in line with Trust Values. We will pass your comments onto the Department/ward.

Grateful Thanks