"Breast care team"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Today I attended the breast unit in xray for an annual check-up following treatment for breast cancer 5 years ago. The staff were polite and friendly, they were not too busy and hence after seeing the breast care nurse, I was offered a mammogram immediately and after another 5 minute wait, it had even been reported on and I was informed of the results ! In previous years I'd had to return for the mammogram and then waited for results for up to a month by post. So today's service and experience was Wonderful. Well done !

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Trudy, for posting your kind feedback about our Breast Care Team. Good communication and making sure patients feel fully involved and informed in their treatment is very important, and so we are pleased to hear that this has been your experience. It is also great to hear that you received a quick and efficient service during your visit. Your lovely comments are very much appreciated and we have passed them onto the team.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust