"Letting day care children's ward know how..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Not sure if I'm writing this to the right people but I hope whoever reads this I hope you get this message over to the department,,,, I live in Leicester , my son lives with his mam in skelmersdale , so it's a long journey for me but the reason I'm writing this because my lad Ricky Read is Autistic so struggles in life at times ,, but I can honestly say that the moment i walked in the hospital I felt at ease,, lovely receptionist to tell me where to go ,, and the minute I walked into the ward with my son I felt comfortable with him ,,,, the staff on the ward were absolutely fantastic,, Everybody looked after my boy so well ,,, one lady in particular who's name I can't remember was superb with my boy ,,, the hospital is fantastic ,, I do hope you will let the ward know how I feel ,, and I don't do this sort of thing but felt I had to ,,, carry on the great work !!!!

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you so much for sharing your's and Ricky's experiences in the Paediatric service here at Royal Preston Hospital.

We are very happy to hear that you both felt at ease while Ricky was with us.

Please be assured that your very generous comments have been shared with the staff and management teams in Child Health.