"Our trip to A£E"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

The staff were very very helpful , the lady behind desk was very helpful , we got seen to very quick, doctors I have seen there are very good and helpful .

The only thing that does bother me sometimes is the clean ness , on the phone when I called for taxi there was dried blood and the phone was very dirty, in general I think the cleaners there need to clean a lot better, with in past doing cleaning on RAF base which our standards were much higher they definitely need this in our hospitals, how it was when a matron walked the wards years ago .

Other than that great

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased you were happy with the service you received and will share your comments with the A&E team.

I have noted your comments about cleanliness in the Waiting Room, unfortunately we do not have a housekeeper throughout the 24 hour period and whilst the nursing staff try to maintain these issues they are more often than not busy caring for the patients in the Clinical area.

The Waiting Room is cleaned once per day so unfortunately any soiling which occurs after this will not be resolved until the following day unless the nursing team are made aware of the issue.

Regards,