"Nottingham Panthers VIP Box"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I got an invitation in a Christmas Card to watch the Panthers V Steelers game in a VIP box. I couldn't believe it when I opened the card and the staff looked as excited as I was. I went to the game after a meal with the staff and peers and then went to the game. I really liked it when they took us up to a special part in the arena and we had our own room with seats. We had a great view of the rink and the Panthers won 5-3! Everyone was singing and dancing and it was a good atmosphere. We got to choose who the man of the match was and then Rachel did a presentation. I enjoyed it and I took photos on my camera with all the other patients that I spend time with on the ward.

Response from Rachel Redford, Project Manager, Local Services Division, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Hi thank you for your lovely posting - I am delighted the Check it out campaign was able to make this special day possible for the ward. It was a great day out and I am pleased you enjoyed it as a group. I totally agree with you, the view was amazing and it was even better that we WON!!

Thank you for choosing Man of the Match - it was a pleasure to present the award on your behalf.

Hope to see you again soon