"Cystcoptomy and biopsy"

About: King's Mill Hospital

Went into the day ward on the 22/12/2015 for a cystcoptomy and biopsy can't fault the service I received from the beginning.

Being taken for treatment and having everything explained to me to put me at ease was faultless the surgeons and anethatist took time out to explain everything about was going to happen and the epidural I was going to have and why.

Then off to recovery where the staff were second to none in delivering a quality service of care and compassion thank you all from the bottom of my heart and my overnight stay on the day unit ward was the best I've ever had the staff were outstanding in the service they supplied thank you all so much.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Brian Martin

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Dear Brian, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such kind and appreciative feedback. All the staff in the day case unit and those performing and assisting with your procedure will be delighted to read that you feel so positive about the care you received. We work hard to ensure that patients feel well cared for and supported, and they will get a boost from your feedback. Thank you again! Sherwood Forest Hospitals.