"Two visits, two different reasons, but both..."

About: Torbay Hospital

In July 2013, I had an accident and broke my hip.

From the arrival of the paramedic, travel in the ambulance, subsequent surgery and aftercare I was impressed and reassured by the professionalism and the quality of care from ALL staff involved.

I would make a point of singling out the specialist, however the team and all those on Cromie ward were exceptional in the delivery of a first class service.

Moving onto the present, December 2015, I was referred to Torbay Hospital for an extraction of an upper molar.

Again from entering the outpatient reception and being greeted with a reassuring smile, the procedure was carried out with professionalism and care.

The doctor and team reassured me at every stage and ensured the extraction was carried out as painlessly as possible.

I cannot fault the experiences I have had at Torbay Hospital.

A huge thank you to your hospital staff, a very merry Christmas and happy new year!

Response from Torbay Hospital

Dear Patient/Enquirer

We are delighted to read your encouraging comments.

Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.

Patient Services

TORBAY AND SOUTH DEVON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST

Response from PALS Dept, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Patient/Enquirer

Thank you for your kind comments. We are really pleased that the care and treatment you received reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve.

Patient Services