"Foot surgery after care ward 20"

About: Freeman Hospital

I underwent surgery last week on my left foot, this involved a general anaesthetic, a stay overnight on Ward 20, a radiograph, placement of a cast, and lessons on how to use crutches.(and not to forget being wheeled about the place by various people)

All the staff involved in providing me with the above without exception were amazing !

They were caring, compassionate , hardworking and good humoured throughout the whole time of my stay (even when rushed off their feet).

I cannot praise them enough ! (I have rarely used the NHS ) but if this experience is anything to go by it is a wonderful service manned by wonderful people.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you very much for the time taken to record your very positive feedback on the NHS choices website regarding the care and treatment you received on Ward 20 Musculoskeletal at the Freeman Hospital, following your recent foot surgery.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your extremely kind comments, which we have shared with the staff involved in your care. It is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback from patients in regard to the care we deliver.

We trust that you are recovering well from your procedure.