"Hernia surgery"

About: Clatterbridge Hospital

Went for surgery on Monday 19/12/2015 could not fault hospital or staff at all they were marvellous at all times. The NHS greatest asset is the nurse and floor staff and the staff I met yesterday were great ambassadors thank you and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and new year you all deserve it from my point of view Steve Scott to leverhulme day ward

Response from Clatterbridge Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are delighted to learn how staff were able to look after you so well. We are proud of the care and service provided by our staff.

Our staff work hard to try to ensure that a patient’s experience whilst at the hospital is as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and they are always considerably heartened and motivated on learning how much their efforts have been appreciated. We have passed your kind sentiments to staff at the Leverhulme Day Centre.

If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.Patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.

Merry Christmas to you too!