"awful time here"
Posted by Anonymous
I got told I was going to be on a short addition 4-6 weeks its coming up to my 5th month being here 1. I was put in a room and the carpet was horrible I cleaned it myself and it still smelt 2. the shower was horrible with black mold on it and the floor looked like it would fall threw..
3. there was no toilet seat in my shower room and I repeatedly asked them to put one on and they said they will 4. agency staff didn't have a clue what they were doing and the always was snotty with me..
5. I had a safety pillow and blanket for 2 months when I only ligatured the first 5 days here.
6. we had no washing machine so we were hand washing things and taking some up to different wards, in the end we wrote to the hospital manager and the next day we had one.
1. the carpet got replaced 2. 4 an a half months later a toilet seat came....
3. normal staff (bank and full time) were lovely and supportive..