"Treatment at Minor Injuries Unit"

About: Abingdon Community Hospital

I would like to thank all the staff at The Minor Injuries Unit Abingdon for the care and treatment they administered to me when I injured a finger.

The whole team seemed to work well together explaining what they were doing at every stage. So many thanks to them all.

Response from Mandy Mckendry, Patient Experience and involvement lead, Community, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the minor injuries unit, Abingdon Community Hospital, particularly in regards to the team working and that explanations were given at every stage of your care. Clear communication is such an essential part of good care so its helpful to know when we get it right so that we can continue doing what works well. I do hope you finger is beginning to feel better. Thank you again. Mandy. Patient Experience and Involvement Lead

Response from John Daniels, Modern Matron & Clinical Development Lead for Urgent Care, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

In addition to the kind comments from Mandy above, as the lead for Minor Injuries Units I am also very pleased you had such a positive experience and have already passed your thanks on to the team involved.

Best wishes, John

Response from Abingdon Community Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave positive feedback about your visit to Abingdon MIU. I will share this with the relevant manager and will ask them to share it with the team.