"Problems with transport company at Guys"

About: Guy's Hospital Savoy Ventures

From my experience, this company has a really appalling attitude towards the patients it transports. They are never on time, the I think cars they use are rubbish and their attitude over the phone is awful.

Response from Sarah Allen, Patient Experience Manager, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Patient Opinion website.

You may be aware that on 1 December we started a new contract for patient transport which we strongly believe will improve the service and reduce waiting times. Unfortunately, there have been some initial problems but we are confident we can resolve these within a short timeframe.

I am sorry that the service has not lived up to your expectations but I can assure you that we are working closely with Savoy Ventures to ensure that quality and waiting time issues are addressed. In this respect we welcomed your feedback about the service we provide.

Please do not hesitate to contact Tracey Connors on 020 7188 7188 x 53080 if you have any queries or would like more information. Alternatively you could email Tracey at tracey.connors@gstt.nhs.uk