"Causality visit"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

My husband was seen fairly quickly and dealt with at once, very kind to him and explained every thing well.

My only concern was not about the Hospitail as such but in waiting room a vending machine wiith 18 types of fizz drinks 4 with water sections, coffee vending machine out of Order and a huge vending machine full of crips and sweets no wonder we are all fat !

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Julie

I'm very pleased to hear that your husband was seen quickly and that staff were kind and explained everything well when he attended the Emergency Department. I would like to thank you for taking the time to add your positive comments, which will be shared with the staff involved. Your comments regarding the contents of the vending machine have been passed on the appropriate area for due consideration.

Should you ever wish to share your views, good or bad, about the hospital then please e-mail our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Julie