"Excellent Care - Amazing Midwives"

About: Princess Royal University Hospital (Orpington)

An absolutely amazing experience at the Princess Royal University Hospital. I went into the hospital on the 29th November 2015 and was admitted onto the Delivery Suite; I then gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the morning of the 30th November 2015.

Labour is such a painful experience but I cannot thank the two Midwives who assisted me in the last few hours of labour right through to the delivery and birth of my daughter. I can honestly say that the care that I received from both these two Midwives was absolutely outstanding. Both Midwives were very consistent in providing me with the best care for me, keeping me well informed of everything that was going to happen, I was also involved in decision making with regards to mine and baby's treatment. Even after the birth they kept a close eye on me and were most attentive.

The cleanliness of this hospital and my room within the Delivery Suite was impeccable. Couldn't fault it not one bit.

WELL DONE! Keep up the good work.

Response from Princess Royal University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments.

I was very pleased to hear of the excellent care provided by our Midwives during the birth of your daughter, and of the impeccable cleanliness of the hospital and the Delivery Suite.

I have sent your compliments to the team.