"disgusting treatment of an 81yr old!"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Absolutely disgusting treatment by the Dr and consultants. My 81 yr old mother was admitted with a chest infection. She was discharged 12 day's later with a uti, a grade 3 sore on her back and still had the chest infection. She was re admitted less than 24 hrs later by her GP. So a frail lady suffered being moved when she shouldn't have been. Disgusting!

Dear Jneale

Thank you for your post concerning your mother's treatment at Good Hope Hospital.

I am very sorry to read the details of your concern.

I would like to reassure you that we take any concerns of our patients or their families seriously and I would very much like to look into the issues you have described but would require some more information to enable me to do this.

Can I please ask you to contact me at your convenience so that I can obtain some more information from you?

It would be most appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.

I hope this is acceptable.

Marie Helebert

Dear JNeale

My apologies, I omitted to include my contact details, which are:

either by telephone on 0121 424 0808 and ask for either myself or my manager Iona Belgrove who I have made aware of your post, or by email:

bhs-tr.Complaints-ConcernsandCompliments.nhs.net

Please can I ask you to type PATIENT OPINION POST - 81YR OLD GHH in the subject line should you use the email option.

I would be most grateful.

Marie Helebert