"my stay"

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)

During my 7 week stay in Hospital I must so ward 409 is a very nice ward The Nurses are great .The surgeon who did my operations is great. Also the csf nurse is great so kind and caring.Im so happy this surgeon and nurse look after me .Only dissapoitment I got about the hospital is the food on the menu most days there was nothing I liked.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience on Ward 409 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the medical and nursing care you received.

The Trust Catering Manager has provided this response about the food; “We are sorry the Catering did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

If you are an inpatient again please ask ward staff to request a Catering representative, so we can visit and requirements can be discussed.

We understand sometimes the menu offer does not meet everybody’s individual expectation, and meal plans can be agreed to improve satisfaction.”

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews