"Outpatients x ray"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I was very impressed by the service I received in the outpatients x-Ray department. The staff were efficient and pleasant. My only criticism is that the signage from the car park is completely inadequate. I had my disabled daughter with me and had to go into one building only to be directed in the opposite direction. When I asked a member of staff for directions they were superb but it would have been nice to have a sign to indicate where the separate departments are.

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for your comments.

It is lovely to read you felt that the staff you met in the outpatients X-Ray Department were efficient and pleasant and that you were impressed by the service you received.

It is encouraging for staff to hear such great feedback and I will forward your comments onto the relevant manager for this service so that it can be passed onto the staff in the department.

I am sorry that you found the signage from the car park unhelpful and inadequate but it is good to hear that the member of staff you spoke to was able to help you and direct you.

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appreciates that feedback from patients and relatives is invaluable in helping us improve our service and to this end please be assured I will pass your anonymous comments to the relevant manager for the service.

If you wish to share more detail about your specific experience with us, please contact our dedicated Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01296 316042 or email pals@buckshealthcare.nhs.uk