"Second to none treatment"

About: Broomfield Hospital

I was treated in the ACU department on 4th Dec and would like express my thanks to the junior Doctor. They were professional, knowledgable, caring and friendly, striking a perfect balance. I'm sure they will go far. The senior doctor who I saw later held the same attributes as did all the other staff who helped me.

This is the third time I have visited the hospital within the space of a year having never needed anything before. The first was to have an Angiogram and, while l am writing this, would like to express a thank you to the staff in that unit as well. They too were all fantastic. The second time I visited was for a scan of my throat which turned out to be a paralysed vocal chord. Again the staff were excellent.

It not been a great year for me, as someone who,thankfully, rarely needs to visit a hospital but each time I have it has not been an unpleasant experience thanks to the high standards of care I have received. Its not an easy job to do, not least because some patients can be less than easy, but once again I would like to express my thanks to the exemplary conduct of the staff I encountered on these occasions who are a real credit to the hospital.

Matthew Adams

Response from Broomfield Hospital

Dear Matthew

Thank you for the feedback on our services. I shall make sure everyone gets to read your feedback.

Jonathan - Patient Experience