"The links psych-education group"

About: Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

(as a service user),

I would just like to thank the staff who delivered the links psych-education group at Gannow Lane resource centre, Burnley for possibly the first useful service I have accessed from Lancashire care NHS Foundation trust in quite some time. Though it is in my opinion too short a course (lasting for roughly twelve 2 hour sessions) it is nonetheless a rare and valuable resource for those suffering with symptoms that generally attract a diagnosis of personality disorder. As a result of attending this group I do feel more empowered to pursue a longer term group therapy setting and my mission to attempt to navigate my way around seeking specialist personality disorder care continues - but has been somewhat helped by the links group. Thank you to the two members of staff who delivered this course.

Response from Sarah Harrison, Head of Hearing Feedback, Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your feedback on the services you have recently received. I will ensure that the information is passed on to the relevant teams.

• bornB thinks this response is helpful