"MY MITRAL VALVE REPAIR"

About: Freeman Hospital

I was discharged from Ward 30 yesterday after having a mitral valve repair - I was really worried about the operation but once on the ward they really put you at ease and answered any concerns I had.

The staff all deserve medals for their hard working dedication and care.The operation has been a success and I am looking forward to being fit and healthy again very soon.

A BIG thank you.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us your experience on ward 30, Cardiothoracic Services here at The Freeman Hospital.

Staff on the ward work together as a team to ensure that every patient receives the best possible care and treatment and it is very good to know that they have achieved this for you. We will ensure staff on the ward receive this feedback as we know they will be delighted with your positive comments.

As part of our ongoing learning and development we would like to understand what made the experience for you so positive and would be glad to hear from you if you wished to share more about your experience. If so, could you contact the Directorate Manager, Liz Bailey on 0191 2137672 if you would be willing to discuss this in more detail.