"Positive First Fertility Appointment"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Gynaecology

I was seen on time by the very friendly and knowledgeable Nurse Specialist Helen who took a concise medical history, all the while explaining in detail treatments and procedures that I should expect and what they are looking for.

I felt reassured and positive about my options as I was offered some early tests there and then in a quiet and private environment. I left feeling confident, and that there was going to be ongoing care and follow up. I appreciated the HCA assistance in organising my next appointment closer to home. Both Nurse Helen and her HCA made myself and my Mum welcome, and took time and care to acknowledge us both.

Dear ScrubSar15

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback regarding Fertility Services at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you found welcomed and cared for during your appointment.

I am delighted to forward your feedback to Helen, the nurse you have mentioned, and also to Maggie Coleman, Matron for Clinical Services Maternity and Supervisor of Midwifes at Good Hope Hospital who will be thrilled to read your feedback, and will ensure that your positive comments are shared with all of the team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you! Patient feedback is extremely important to us and we really appreciate your input.

With kind regards

Marie Helebert

• ScrubSar15 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by ScrubSar15 (the patient)

I am pleased to know that my comments will be shared directly with the staff involved in my care.