"All the staff are friendly"

About: NHS Fife

I am currently receiving ongoing treatment re a skin complaint at my local hospital.

I have required to attend Linburn Road Health Centre on several occasions to have sick certificates issued for my employer. The reception staff have been so helpful and understanding regarding these requests and the time constraints involved.

Particular mention goes to receptionist Jenny who goes over and above to help me and also takes time to ask about my skin condition. All the staff are friendly but she has become my new best friend! !

Jenny also managed to schedule in a last minute request to see a nurse for vaccinations prior to me commencing medication for my skin. I attended the practice around lunch time on a Monday and she had managed to find an appointment later that day for me in order that I could have my vaccinations.

I have also spoken to Jenny re repeat prescription requests which I normally order online to the practice but occasionally there has been a hiccup which I understand happens but yet again Jenny has managed to sort these issues out for me and the matter is resolved there and then.

Jenny truly has been exceptional in all my requests to her and for this I would very much like my appreciation passed on to her just to let her know she is doing a great job and I am extremely grateful.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Fifer45

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Linburn Practice. It sounds like the team there are making real efforts to help to overcome any issue that arises. We know from experience that issues are best resolved at the point of contact and it sounds like the team in Linburn really understand this. I will be delighted to pass your feedback on to the team and in particular to Jenny who I am sure will be grateful for your feedback.

Louise Ewing

• Fifer45 doesn't think this response is helpful
    {{helpful}} of {{totalOthers()}} other people think it is helpful

Update posted by Fifer45 (the patient)

Please disregard the above 'doesn't think this response is helpful' - wrong button hit ! It was a lovely reply received. Thank you.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Whew! Thankyou for confirming that, much appreciated.

Have a nice day