"Very efficient"

About: Whitworth Hospital

Upon arrival at the hospital after a dog bite the staff were excellent and I was taken straight through to register and then into the nurse. So very friendly and made me feel at ease as I was in so much pain. Very efficient.

Second visit this morning. Again lovely staff and only a small wait which was absolutely no problem. Back again on Friday.

Response from Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time share your positive experience regarding the care received at Whitworth Hospital Minor Injury Unit. I am pleased to hear that you were treated in a timely manner & quickly put at ease despite your pain. Your compliments to our caring staff is very welcomed and I am pleased that appropriate follow up care has been arranged to ensure your treatment is completed. We continually strive to deliver the best possible individual care to our patients and feel privileged that you have taken the time to feed back to us. The staff in MIU wish you a speedy recovery from your injury.

Neil Jones, Minor Injury Unit Manager – Whitworth Hospital

Response from Walton Hospital

The staff in MIU wish you a speedy recovery from your injury.

Neil Jones, Minor Injury Unit Manager – Whitworth Hospital, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust