"Punishment not cure"

About: Littlebrook Hospital

I have no wish to seek revenge from my experiences but it is hell in there.staff shared personal information about myself to other patients. I heard myself being spoken about as if I was a complete waste of space.not a good way to overcome emotional issues.staff would say inappropriate things and then when challenged about certain statements by senior staff members blatantly lied.one patient was recorded as being in bed at 9pm but wasn't actually there, returning to the ward at 11:30. This so called hospital is a joke!

Response from Littlebrook Hospital

I am really sorry to hear of your poor experiences in one of our services and assure you that the Trust would wish to provide a more positive experience where patients feel valued and respected and are supported to overcome their difficulties.

While it would not be appropriate to discuss individual treatment on a website I would be pleased to better understand your experience to see what improvements could be made.

Could you please email me at patientexperience@kmpt.nhs.uk with details of which ward you were treated on and a fuller description of your concerns so this can be investigated.

Thank you for highlighting your concerns.