"The wonderful care I received"

About: Royal Alexandra Hospital / General Medicine

Over a recent weekend I had a recurring skin rash on my neck, I had previously been treated for a chest infection and hot skin rash by my own G. P. (antibiotics, antihistamine and body lotions, this had worked quite well but last weekend my neck and face swelled up and was very painful. On Monday I had an appointment with my own Doctor who after examining me wrote a letter, which I was to give to the Medical Assessment Unit. When I presented the letter to the Unit I was attended to immediately.

The staff where all caring, from the first nurse to the doctors who cared for me, unfortunately I'm not good with names but I'm sure if the records for that day were accessed the names would be quite easy to find. I was asked to return on Friday and again was treated very well.

One of the names I do remember is Doctor Gupta at the dermatology unit, again wonderful care.

I do hope there is some way that my positive experience can be high lighted through a press release, or some other way.

Many Thanks to everyone

Dear Mae Mae,

Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch about your positive experience recently at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. I am pleased to hear that the process of referral straight to the Medical Assessment Unit worked so well, but also to hear that you received such high levels of care from all who looked after you, from the GP to nursing and medical staff who seen you at hospital. It is so kind of you to acknowledge those staff members, and I am sure they will also appreciate you taking the time to do so. I will pass your feedback to the team at the Medical Assessment Unit, as well as Dr Gupta in Dermatology, and thank you again for sharing it.

I hope that you have now made a full recovery,

With best wishes,