"Very Impressed"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

I had my second child at Russells Hall Hospital in October 2015 and am extremely impressed with the level of care I received . The whole service is very well organised, the facilities are good and the staff highly professional. I had a caesarean and found the team operated like a well oiled machine, but still had time to treat me with respect, dignity and kindness. The midwifery team were very impressive, in particular the care I received from the consultant during my caesarean and the team overnight on the ward was second to none. Holding my hand to comfort me during a procedure and taking my unsettled baby for an hour during the night so I could get some rest were small touches which went above and beyond their professional obligations and meant a great deal.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Congratulations on the birth of your baby! Thank you for giving us such lovely feedback about your experience of our midwifery team. It is wonderful to hear that you were so pleased with the care you received and that our staff went above and beyond to make you feel at ease during your pregnancy.

We have passed your thanks and kind words on to the team in the Maternity Department.