"my stay at Ash Villa"

I was very satisfied with my staff at Ash Villa I was treated fairly and with dignity and respect, what was a horrible experience for me and my family was comforted by the friendly staff.

Response from Marion Christopher, Patient Experience Coordinator, PALS & Complaints, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience of Ash Villa and in particular that you thought that the staff were friendly. As a Trust we value patient and carer feedback about their experience of services so that we can continually monitor how we deliver and maintain services. To improve the experience for our patient’s and carers we need to listen to feedback, good or bad, make changes based on that information and measure the improvements. I have fed back your comments to the staff and we wish you well in your recovery.

Response from Child & Adolescent Mental Health Unit (CAMHS)

Marion Christopher, Patient Experience Coordinator