About: Solihull Hospital

Having an open appointment, which said on the letter from the doctor, their secretary thought different, I phoned up Monday 16th Nov 2015. They said it was only for three months open? which was not mentioned by consultant nor in the letter. They said I would have to start from scratch. My Own GP surgery phoned up appointments and they gave out a date which was for 1st Dec 2015, but the kind secretary (not) decided they would then phone up my GP and cancel it for me, how rude...they didn't even phone me at home

I am in pain with both hips, already had one op as I had broken one of them, now the other hip has gone, they said they would look at this one when the other one some what healed which hasn't really.

So cheers secretary, going above consultants heads now and cancelling peoples appointment's.

Dear Debra

Thank you for your post regarding difficulties experienced to address your ongoing health problems.

I am sorry that you have have encountered these difficulties but do believe that we have now been in contact with you directly to address and resolve your concerns, and an appointment was arranged with your consultant.

I do hope that you are happy with the assistance given by Patient Services to resolve your concerns, and that your appointment went well.

Please contact us again if you require any other assistance.

Marie Helebert