"Dr and team are a credit to the hospital"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

I want to say a big thank you to Dr and the wonderful team of nurses.

I had the LLETZ procedure today after a colposcopy showed I needed treatment on some precancerous cells.

I couldn't have asked for a better team to assist me and they put me completely at ease and ensured the procedure was as comfortable as possible.

The team are an absolute credit to Grantham Hospital and I feel so grateful that I was cared for by them for both today's procedure and my colposcopy.

Thank you again for your kindness today and all the care that you have showed me throughout my visits.

Best wishes

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Hannah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences of the Grantham Endoscopy Service. We’re very pleased that you felt this way, and will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the team, who I’m sure will be delighted.

Best regards,

Andy Brammer - Clinical Lead for Diagnostics / Head of Radiography

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Hannah,

Sorry for later response, I have been away on leave

What a lovely endorsement of the way the staff try to look after the ladies we see in these specialist clinics. This illustrates how they deal with very sensitive issues and often extremely anxious women due to the nature of the clinic.

I hope your experience will encourage the women who attend these clinics and help to reduce their anxiety as they can be assured they will be well looked after by a very caring team.

I will ensure that all the staff are made aware of these lovely comments. Thank you for taking the time to post these.

Elizabeth Gaywood