"Superb Walk in Service"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I used the Walk in Centre next to the A&E Department for the first time today, from the moment I walked in my privacy was protected as I was asked to write down my problem rather than vocalise it in an occupied waiting room, the nurse who initially dealt with me was friendly and professional and gave me a swift diagnosis, they referred me to a nursing colleague who quickly wrote me a prescription, again in a friendly and professional manner... would not hesistate in using this service again!!

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the NHS Choices website regarding your positive experience whilst in attendance at the Walk in Centre. It is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the values of our organisation and the hard work and dedication of our staff. We can assure you that your feedback has been shared with the Matron so that it can also be shared with the wider team in the department.