"glad I chose this hospital to have my baby in"

About: Russells Hall Hospital / Accident and emergency

I came into A and E with breathing difficulty which is stressful at best but I'm 28 weeks pregnant so I felt even more in distress and panicking more I was seen right away and then taken to another ward/unit to be observed and helped. I would like to thank everyone that helped me that evening and put my mind at rest and made me comfortable. im glad I chose this hospital to have my baby in.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for giving us such lovely feedback about your experience of our A&E. we are pleased to hear that you were so impressed with the care you received, and that our staff were able to put you at ease at what must have been a very worrying time. We will pass your thanks and kind words on to the teams in A&E and wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital