"great care"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I went to Crosshouse Hospital Orthopedics because of a bunion on my foot. I was taken in right away and sat for 5 minutes, then they called me through for an x-ray, I came back and ten minutes later I saw the consultant. He was a very polite gentleman but he was very quietly spoken and I couldn’t quite understand his accent, so I feel as though I would like to talk to him again as I would like more advice. Other than that small problem however I couldn’t complain at all, all of the staff were ever so nice and took excellent care of me, I’d give them 11 out of 10!

Dear Snow1571,

I am so glad you got prompt and excellent care. I am sorry you still have some questions unanswered but I am sure we can fix that. If you can contact me by email: eunice.goodwin@aapct.scot.nhs.uk or phone me on: 01563 826222, giving me your name and date of birth we can arrange this for you. Meantime I will pass this to the team so they can appreciate your kind words. Thank you for contacting us and so quickly too.

Best wishes,