"Wouldn't recommend if it was the last hospital..."

About: Holly House Hospital

The first meeting with the consultant was only a few minutes late, the second with my surgery I had to wait four hours and then I was told to see them two weeks after the surgery, they cancelled and then rescheduled to Thursday the twelth. I arrived at half 5 optimistic to be seen, I shouldn't have got my hopes up. An hour rolls by and knowing the experience I've had with this hospital I asked the receptionist if they had any idea how long it would take. Now here's the clincher they had left from Epping just ten minutes before. Why on earth did they arrange appointments that they would not be there to go through with? Irritated and aggravated I told the receptionist to cancel the appointment until next week. Perhaps the worst hospital I have been to.

Response from Holly House Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are very sorry we have not met your expectations on this occasion. We are committed to providing the very best possible patient experience.

We are always keen to discuss a patient's experience with them as it gives us an opportunity to find out where we can improve. Please do not hesitate to contact the Hospital Director by e-mail: phil.bates@hollyhouse-hospital.co.uk