"Outstanding care on Ward A7"

About: Warrington Hospital

I spent a week and a half on ward A7 after suffering a a series of asthma attacks that were slow to respond to treatment. The care that I received on this ward was exceptional. Everyone from the consultant team, ward doctors, respiratory nurses, nursing team, nursing assistants and domestic staff provided an outstanding level of care. Every stage of my treatment was explained to me, I was involved in all decisions and every single member of staff went out of their way to show kindness not just to myself but to other patients and their families. The ethos on this ward is one of compassion and professionalism with patient care at the heart of what they do. I was discharged to recover at hone after 15 days in hospital and I would like to thank the staff on this amazing ward not only for their excellent standard of care but for keeping my spirits up at a very difficult time.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for your feedback Liz - glad you had such good care and hope your recovery has gone well. We'll pass on your feedback to the ward.