"Would recommend this hospital to anyone!"

I arrived at Rowley Hall Hospital on 4/11/15 for a LAVH procedure, which I knew would include approximately 3 days stay.

As this was the first time I had been admitted to any hospital for surgery, I was absolutely terrified.

My emotions were out of control and I was incredibly teary.

I must stress that I was instantly cared for in the most professional yet understanding manner.

The first mention has to be for the lovely member of the theatre team who insisted on holding my hand from the minute i left my room until the second I went under. Worth their weight in gold - that small act of kindness made me feel like I could get through what was coming to me!

After that, my 4 day stay saw a constant stream of kind, caring staff who could not do enough for me day or night even though there were many more patients than me that had equal, or more demanding needs.

Whether it was a refill of fresh water or pain meds - nothing was too much trouble, even in the dead of night.

So, what began as a terrifying experience for me ended with a very pleasant stay as I began my recovery.

Thank you to all whom I came across.

Response from Rowley Hall Hospital

Thankyou very much for your positive feedback i will share your comments with our teams. We are very proud of each and every staff member at our facility. Our teams are dedicated and this is proven in our patient experience.

Thankyou again for taking the time to comment on our service and care. I sincerely hope you are recovering well at home

Sharon Ash