"My daughter is always happy with the treatment"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Orthodontics

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter was referred to the Orthodontic Department at Good Hope Hospital for treatment some time ago and is in the final stages of her treatment as we speak. I would like to take the opportunity to thank the whole department run by the Consultant Mr Panesar and to commend each and every member of staff for the excellent patient care and treatment received during this time. Having this treatment can be particularly daunting for a child, but my daughter was made to feel immediately at ease from the very outset. The staff ensured that my daughter was fully aware of the procedures and have kept us both fully informed at all times throughout. Despite the treatment, my daughter is is always happy following the visit and this is down to the positive and helpful nature of the staff.

Dear Nedwyn

Thank you very much for your post regarding your daughter's orthodontic treatment at Good Hope Hospital.

Mr Panesar and his team will be delighted to be advised of your comments and I will ensure that your post is forwarded to him, and to Mr Robert Bennett, Dental Department Manager so that they can communicate your comments to all of the team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments, patient and family feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert