"Abdominal hystermoy"

About: Crawley Hospital / Gynaecology East Surrey Hospital / Gynaecology

I was referred to Crawley hospital from my gp for for ovarian sis. I was seen at Crawley hospital then fast tracked for various scans and appointment then put in the care of Dr k Jeremy and her team, she is the best consultant ever. I feel she is a great role model and has a beautiful aurora from her that made me feel less worried, anxious and upset with procedure as I am in my 40s and having total hystermony due to high risk ovarian cancer.

Without Dr jermy's care and help I wouldn't be that strong to get through this now and her positivity has made me feel the op was a great success went home feeling I was touched by angel! East Surrey has the best and great consultant like Dr k jermy & Dr butler manuel and to them we are not a number but a human being! ! ! ! 😆😆big thumbs up all as on way to full recovery! ! !

Response from Bill Kilvington, Assistant Director for Women and Children's, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Tessy

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these kind comments, especially at such a difficult time for you.

I will ensure that Miss Jermy and Mr Butler-Manuel see your comments as it is always appreciated when a patient takes the time to feedback.

On behalf of the Women's Health Team I wish you a speedy recovery.