"Excellent care"

About: Burnley General Hospital

I recently was admitted onto the day surgery unit at Burnley General Hospital for a fibroid resection. The staff from start to finish were amazing. They made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. The ward was incredibly clean and I was made very comfortable throughout my stay. Thank you to everyone involved.

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your admission for Day Surgery at Burnley General Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is a pleasure to receive such lovely feedback about the care and treatment provided and I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team who will be delighted to hear that your experience was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

We are really keen to hear about your experience and what made it so positive for you so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and using our services.

If you would like to share your story with us please contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on Melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks again for commenting and best wishes.

Melissa Almond, Patient Experience Facilitator