"I can't speak highly enough..."

About: Queen Mary's Hospital / Minor injuries unit

I have visited the Minor Injuries unit today and was seen very quickly in fact I was back home within an hour which was fantastic.

I do realise that this is not always possible and indeed I have had to wait much longer in the past which is completely understandable.

The staff were absolutely brilliant and my nurse practitioner could not have been kinder or more professional.

It was actually a real pleasure to talk to them even whilst they were draining the pus out of my foot!

I cannot speak highly enough about the professionalism and intelligent care I received and I would recommend anyone to visit this service, even if the wait is much longer it is well worth it.

(One small thing, the form I am filling in to post this review will only allow me to fill in the department I visited as Don't Know or Inpatient Mental Health Services)

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Minor Injuries unit. Your comments about the care and treatment provided to you by the staff and especially the nurse practitioner; will be sent to the managers of the service.

In turn they will inform the staff.