"Operation for 2 rodent ulcers (bcc)"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

As a past patient I was welcomed back by the staff who took all the details. I had a rodent ulcer on my left shoulder and a possible one on the side of my right knee. Surgeon put me at ease immediately. Straight into operating room where old friends helped out. The atmosphere was very informal and to be honest quite entertaining. After injecting my shoulder the consultant said "I am going to cut - if you feel anything tell me straight away - you are too late, I have already done it"! I did not feel anything at all on the two sites ("Two for the price of one" - again)! All done in about 40 minutes and a nice cup of coffee for my wife,son and me. Hopefully everything will be OK now - have no fears this staff is brilliant!.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for the kind comments you made about the staff involved in your care. Please be assured that these have been shared with the staff who looked after you.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the standard of care and communication provided is at th elevel we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comment have been shared with the staff involved in your care.