"Awful doctor"

About: Queen Mary's Hospital (Sidcup)

I have never visited the urgent care centre before and will never again,I recently damaged the soft tissue in my foot and after 11 days of still being in a lot of pain,struggling to walk and living on pain killers I thought I would go there,the doctor was angry I didn't go to Darent valley hospital then proceeded to shout at me when asked if it was normal to still be in pain,came away still not knowing. They obviously shouldn't work with people and obviously didn't want to be there on a weekend!

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry that you have had a bad experience in our Department and can only apologise on behalf of the staff member involved.

All of our clinicans are expected to treat the patients with respect and courtesy so I am interested to know which clinician it was that you saw but sadly from this web page I am unable to see your details. I would like to investigate the matter further and speak to the individual clinican, if you would like me to take it further please contact me on 02083085611.

Debbie Maxted - Regional Manager The Hurley Group