"David Beaver Day Unit"

About: St James's University Hospital

Upon arrival on the David Beaver ward through the night I was greetednby the senior nurse, and two other members of staff who took my bags, gave me assistance into getting to bed and made sure I was settled for the night.

However I caught a really bad infection and sickness bug and I couldnt be more grateful for the nurses stayimg by my side the whole time and making sure I was comfortable and in no pain. Unfortunately I had to have a catheter fitted and during the process the nurses made me feel at so much ease and talked me through the whole process.

I couldnt be more grateful for the amount of respect, care and love I was shown throughout the four days I was on the ward and the nurses deserve much more recognition for what they do.

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals

Dear Amy

This is wonderful feedback, thank you for taking the time to send it to us. I am sorry to read that you caught a sickness bug but glad that you felt cared for and reassured by our staff throughout this time. I will pass your feedback to staff at the David Beevers unit who I'm sure will be very pleased to read it.

Kindest regards