"Gynaecology long wait"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I was seen by a Gynaecologist on 19th May 2015 as an outpatient and was told I needed an ultrasound scan, still awaiting scan after 6 months wait! Still no news! I telephoned Secretary and they said they hadn't booked it and they would ask the Consultant to book it! That call was in August! Still waiting! In pain but still waiting!

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for posting your comments about your experience at Heartlands Hospital.

I am sorry to read that there has been a delay in arranging further investigations following your initial consultation.

I would like to look into this matter further but would need some information from you.

Can I please ask you to contact me on 0121 424 0808 or by email:

marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Anonymous

Can I please ask you to contact me on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk

Marie Helebert