"Bad expereince at Darrick wood baby clinic"

About: Bromley Healthcare / Health visiting

(as a parent/guardian),

Hi. is the first time when I had a bad experience at baby clinic since my son 3yrs and 6 mths was born. firstly no signs where about the entrance is. after politely saying hello, no answer. The (student hv) looked like she was distracted. the lady who did the measurements seemeda bit(more) bored and not ready. she did not seem happy when i asked her to measure my son's height, also didn't seem to know how to assembly. i was not asked if i want to chat with the proper hv(who was the only one doing her job). again no goodbye. please be careful who you employ in NHS! ! ! !

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Thank you for your posting.

I am so sorry that you had this experience in our Health Visiting Service.

If you could send me (amanda.mayo@bromleyhealthcare-cic.nhs.uk) your contact details and also teh date you attended the clinic I will pass your details onto the service lead who can investigate further and provide you an explanation about what happened and what steps we will be taking to put this right for Mums in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you on the above email