"appaling experience"

About: Bmi - The Priory Hospital

Having been in this hospital many times in previous years and being extremely impressed, I had no worries when going again. However I was put in a room where the heating did not work (in December), on one occasion I had to repeatedly ask the nursing staff for my medication as I had waited 4 hours and was told I would get it when they had the time. Despite advising the hospital prior to admission of my food allergies and being told it was no problem catering for me, I was told the food was brought in readily prepared and there was nothing they could do. I was discharged with flu probably brought on by being in a cold room and being able to eat little of the food provuded. I complained to a member of staff who clearly wasnt interested but said they would be sending me some flowers by way of an apology! They never arrived.

Response from Bmi - The Priory Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are sorry to read your comments. We see that your stay was in December 2013, so it’s difficult for us to investigate the staff on duty at the time. However, we would very much like to discuss this with you further, so would you be so kind as to contact Elizabeth Clayton at the hospital? Elizabeth can be contacted on 0121 446 1601.