"Excellent Treatment"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I have attended heartlands E.N.T for a number of years. In the early years service wasn't great. But over the last two years I have received really good treatment and service.

I attended Solihull for day surgery to have a abutment fitting in preparation for a BAHA . Throughout the entire procedure I could not have received better treatment or more care if I had been a private patient

Many thanks to all involved

Dear Val

firstly, may I apologise for any delay in acknowledging your post, this was an oversight on my part and I am very sorry.

Can I please thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback in regard to your ongoing patient experience.

I am so pleased to read that you feel you have received good treatment and care over the last couple of years and I am delighted that you feel this has greatly improved from previous experience.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to the ENT Management Team, and to Mr Huw Griffiths, Clinical Director for ENT who will be thrilled to read your feedback and communicate it to all of the team who do work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for providing your comments, patient feedback is very important to us.

Marie Helebert